Thursday, January 28, 2010

Why Does It Look Like Im Ovulating Instead Of Menstruation Pcos W/sore Nipples And Egg White Discharge Neg Preg Tests Can I Still Be Pregnant?

Pcos w/sore nipples and egg white discharge neg preg tests can i still be pregnant? - why does it look like im ovulating instead of menstruation

Well, I have never been my period or not at all. I went to the hospital said a month ago that my Ovaia inflamed and I still (I had eggs) inflammation. I am now back at the end of this month and not per. Now, last month. my nipples are sore, and looked strange for a while. Yesterday I had the feeling that I had but I the discharge of liquid egg white, and had set. Im in metphormin 1 1000 mg per pill every day, I have Clomid, but can not until you take your time. I can only say that the pregnancy test neg. But I wonder if anyone has PCOS if they had experienced pain in the nipples or what means vaginal discharge. Not even if the doctor says I'm still not producing eggs that ovulation IN w / out my period. PLEASE HELP. Has anyone pregnant w / out in times of PCOS.

2 comments:

Mandy O said...

I have an answer for you, but I have the same problem. I am on Clomid. My doctor told me that I metphormin taking 1,000 mg per day for a few months ago wanted. I did not have a period of mine for over a year. If you have a period clomid? My husband and I want to be pregnant so badly. Please let me know. Thank you.

lmphilmo... said...

I have been trying for a baby of 3 years. I have PCOS. I have exactly what is happening to me now and believe I am PG but neg tests Prego. Im very confused. You know, I know how it feels to want to concieve wait and see if it is as if you need help email me @ lmphilmon@yahoo.com

Post a Comment