Friday, January 1, 2010

Cartoon Apron CARTOON, I'M STUCK, EASY TEN POINTS!?

CARTOON, I'M STUCK, EASY TEN POINTS!? - cartoon apron

It was a caricature, I'd say 90 or early 2000s
They were monsters / aliens living in a big house in the attic
it is green, was the thin, clean and has a yellow apron
blue, sleeping in the bathtub and was fat.
and there were a few more perhaps
every episode there is a new man who tried and below, there was once a park Coster, role or something
Ringer again.

Please tell me the name of this cartoon

5 comments:

CJ said...

not 100% sure, but it sounds a bit like lil 'Ah Real Monsters! "

lucky19 said...

Was "Aaahh Real Monsters"?

someone said...

Real Monsters? Maybe?
Real Monsters, and literally

AllSoule... said...

All I can think is, 'Ahh! Real Monsters ".

It was on Nickelodeon .. I do not remember much. Probably not what you think ...

♥Anime Girl♥ said...

It could be, Ahh! Real Monsters, but I do not know if it's monsters, which are described.

Post a Comment