Sunday, January 10, 2010

Off White Forums How Do I Get Rid Of The White Background In An Image In Photoshop?

How do I get rid of the white background in an image in photoshop? - off white forums

I turn to God F ** king damn long to try to solve this problem, much less by trawling useless topic on and off the forum and click on stupid and spend a lot of F ** kin time reported results in search engines ... Grrr! !!!!!!

Basically all I want to do is a photo store, which I in Photoshop, and it really is.
But it does not matter whether you will save as JPG, PNG or GIF and it always makes me crazy (seriously, this night my third attempt, the F ** K out)

I am doing just a button in Photoshop and want to see in the situation and add a button, but what I am is a key border and a white background with the button surrounded them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, very much. Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have an answer for you.

http://www.editinggeeks.com/questions/49 ...

Post a Comment