Monday, December 28, 2009

Pineapple Lamp Hey, Once Again I'm Asking If Anyone Wants To Trade Webkinz Items With Me. My User Is Pawsandclaws1995.?

Hey, once again I'm asking if anyone wants to trade webkinz items with me. My user is pawsandclaws1995.? - pineapple lamp

I have many issues to. If you are interested, leave your webkinz user name and your e-mail and we can discuss. Thank you!

List of items still availible (hot-air balloon is. Sorry)

1. Panda Fridge (Rare Pet Products)
2. Robot Watch (Exclusive)
3. Neon Factory (Exclusive)
4. Webkinz Trophy (LE, you can not)
5. Webkinz Group Photo (LE, you can not)
6. Polka Dot Window (Exclusive)
7. Car with flames (Exclusive)
8. But security (very special, you have to trade 2 Products)
9. Gallestic Telescope (Rare)

* 10 Great Offer. Chairman of Apple and Orange Pineapple Table Lamp - 3 for 2!

I also specialize in pet food. I have a panda eating, food and eating rare cocker unicorn. Thank you!

My name is pawsandclaws1995 and please leave your e-mail and tell me what you want to trade. You must first send, I will return. If I can tell you that my Webkinz. (I told someone I) Thanks!

:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment