Monday, December 21, 2009

Frog Bath My Dog Was Poisoned By A Frog, But Symptoms Present 2 Days, No Vets In My Area Of Guatemala, What Should I Do?

My dog was poisoned by a frog, but symptoms present 2 days, no vets in my area of Guatemala, what should I do? - frog bath

Symptoms, etc. I am a missionary in Guatemala. I live in a rural area of Guatemala. Osa 5mth Retrievers little time in a poison frog from 2 nights. It has been vomiting. It shows signs of the first night and resperation Pest and heart rate were extremely volatile. But do three hours after the incident, I found information online about how to wash your mouth. I spent 20 minutes to go. I found that I think was a mistake (which shows signs of improvement, and again vometing (day 12 hours). He does not want anything to eat or drink. Stomach fluids are now. Thouroughly bathed before I started giving Pedialite for Children . syrnge mg every 20 hours with the back of the jaw, the tariff is good seems that even reduced to 10 mg per hour. I very few med bas. I have an IV .9% lawn. chloride. There is hardly showing signs of dehydration . now. IV was to take, how long the poison into the system, what can I stay?

0 comments:

Post a Comment