Friday, February 5, 2010

Tattoos Quotes And Scripture Whats A Good Sentence To Go Along With My Tattoo Of A Cross? A Quote, Scripture, It's A Religous Tattoo?

Whats a good sentence to go along with my tattoo of a cross? a Quote, Scripture, it's a religous tattoo? - tattoos quotes and scripture

As always a tattoo with a cross on the right side.

This is about 10-12 cm high and about 6 or a little wider.

in moving my sister and my mother's initials, one on each side where the cross under a cross at the mouth just below the areas of L. I want my grandmother died somewhere so I can not decide if I should get it on .. Up or down?

I would also like to say goodbye .. or something that the budget planning.

I am looking for something about God ..

I thought: "In God We Trust"

I want to protect my family, ... something, even a Bible verse with a meaning behind it, as it would be nice ... I just need help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In nomine Patris And Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen.

Anonymous said...

In nomine Patris And Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.
Amen.

Post a Comment