Friday, February 19, 2010

Shaving Herpes Outbreak Is A Backache A Herpes Outbreak Symptom!!!?

Is a backache a Herpes outbreak symptom!!!? - shaving herpes outbreak

I had protected sex on Saturday night and the next day (Sunday), I had a little 3 little red itchy bumps in the mouth of my vagina (sorry TMI). I am also on my period so do not know if it's for this reason. But I also have HPV cervical dysplasia. Since then my back has a certain influence in the middle of the sides had, especially when I try to keep right. It could be a result of hard sex that night, but as I said it was Saturday. The bumps are still there. Could it be engraved? my period? or herpes? Is it too early for symptoms, symptoms have been shown the day after intercourse. What is) an HPV (genital warts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment