Saturday, February 13, 2010

Retainer How What's The Difference Between Bottom Fixed Retainers Vs A Detached Retainer?

What's the difference between bottom fixed retainers vs a detached retainer? - retainer how

When my sister was adopted, above and below have been removed (that is, they could always one). My orthodonist told me that my body fixed payments (eg, I can remove). It looks like the keys except the inside. My servants removable roof.

What is the difference and why should I put a mandate against a detachable?

2 comments:

doodlebu... said...

A fixed anchor used in cases where there is good
dent risk of relapse or in motion. Or if
the patient is not very good at following instructions if
Orthodontists and parents do not feel like the patient
very well dressed with his servants. If you still have your
Wisdom teeth, is probably a good idea, with a fixed
Retention of reach.

TMoney said...

The "fixed" data retention is essentially a cable that will be glued to the back of the teeth in order not to be seen, when U smile that I know of no advantage to this type of coercion or why someone wilingly select the above can be removed .

I have the removable top and bottom "mandate now, but b / c my teeth are already in the process of obtaining an ego put my teeth in a few weeks.

I was told that I bear the brackets for the rest of my life by my ortho. If I had known beforehand that this information has apparently opted for the leaves, and only with him had done, not with brackets for 3 years to disturb you.
Hope this helps.

Post a Comment